Palo Alto Networks Panorama
Centralized policy and device management
Panorama is a centralized management system that provides global visibility and control over multiple Palo Alto Networks next generation firewalls through an easy to use web-based interface. Panorama enables administrators to view aggregate or device-specific application, user, and content data and manage multiple Palo Alto Networks firewalls—all from a central location.
Large enterprises commonly have many firewalls deployed throughout their organization and more often than not, the process of managing and controlling them is cumbersome due to management complexities and inconsistencies between individual device and centralized management interfaces. The result is an increase in administrative efforts and associated costs.
Panorama provides centralized management and visibility of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. From a central location, administrators can gain insight into applications, users and content traversing the firewalls. The knowledge of what is on the network, in conjunction with safe application enablement policies, maximizes protection and control while minimizing administrative effort. Administrators can centrally perform analysis, reporting and forensics with the aggregated data over time, or on data stored on the local firewall.
Panorama shares the exact same web-based look and feel as the individual hardware and virtual form-factor firewalls, minimizing any learning curve or delay in executing the task at hand. Palo Alto Networks adheres to a management philosophy that emphasizes consistency, providing a significant advantage over competitive offerings.
Panorama provides centralized policy and device management over a network of Palo Alto Networks™ next-generation firewalls.
- View a graphical summary of the applications on the network, the respective users, and the potential security impact.
- Deploy corporate policies centrally to be used in conjunction with local policies for maximum flexibility.
- Delegate appropriate levels of administrative control at the device level or globally with role-based management.
- Centrally analyze, investigate and report on network traffic, security incidents and administrative modifications.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.