Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud
Secure the Cloud
Prisma Cloud offers the industry’s broadest security and compliance coverage—for applications, data, and the entire cloud native technology stack—throughout the development lifecycle and across multi- and hybrid cloud environments.
Prisma Cloud secures infrastructure, applications, data and entitlements across the world’s largest clouds, all from a single unified solution. With a combination of cloud service provider APIs and a unified agent framework, users gain unmatched visibility and protection.
Prisma Cloud integrates capabilities from the world’s most innovative security startups and delivers them on an enhanced platform to provide market-leading functionality across all our individual modules. From container security to threat detection to web application and API security, security teams benefit from best-in-class protection.
Prisma Cloud integrates with any continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) workflow to secure cloud infrastructure and applications early in development. Scan infrastructure-as-code (IaC) templates, container images, serverless functions and more while gaining powerful, full-stack runtime protection. This is unified security for DevOps and security teams.
Prisma Cloud Products:
Secure infrastructure, applications and data across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with Prisma Cloud:
The industry’s only comprehensive Cloud Native Security Platform:
- Cloud Code Security - Secure configurations, scan code, and integrate security with developer tools:
- Infrastructure as Code Security
- Cloud Security Posture Management - Monitor posture, detect and respond to threats and maintain compliance across public clouds:
- Visibility, Compliance & Governance
- Threat Detection
- Data Security
- Cloud Workload Protection - Secure hosts, containers and serverless functions across the application lifecycle:
- Host Security
- Container Security
- Serverless Security
- Web Application and API Security
- Cloud Network Security - Gain network visibility, enforce microsegmentation and secure trust boundaries:
- Identity-Based Microsegmentation
- Cloud Identity Security - Enforce permissions and secure identities across workloads and cloud resources:
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management
Download the Palo Alto Prisma Cloud Datasheet (PDF).